Fracture Clinic run by Access Orthopaedics
The Wise Fracture Clinic is run by a group of highly experienced Orthopaedic Surgeons in an attempt to bridge the gap between primary healthcare, acute care and specialist Orthopaedic Services.
Our group of Sydney-based Orthopaedic Surgeons are College recognised Fellows of the world-renowned AOA training program. Our surgeons believe specialist Orthopaedic care should be immediately accessible, patient-focussed and delivered in an economical way to respond to the community’s needs.
Wise Fracture clinic provides;
- On-site Physiotherapists, X-ray, CT, Pathology, Musculoskeletal-specialised
- Ultrasound and rapid local access to MRI
- Twice-weekly fracture clinics
- After-school and after-hours clinics
- Specialist assessment and management of all sport and musculoskeletal injuries
- Direct referral by primary health care clinicians
- On-line Referral System with same day response
- No-gap surgical management
Patients that will benefit include:
- Wise Specialist Emergency Clinic patients requiring follow up
- Any patient who would have be sent to the local Emergency Department
- Any fractures, including those that may require surgical management
- Sports injuries that may require specialist management
- Musculoskeletal complaints, acute or chronic, that may benefit from rapid assessment
For patients who are directly referred from a GP to the Fracture Clinic there is a $100 specialist access fee per visit*. Additional costs may apply for physiotherapist, some consumables and orthotics services.
How to book in
Please contact our administrative staff to make a booking. Please email/fax/text your referral to email@example.com or text 0410 507 676 or fax 02 9216 7677.
*This is not rebateable with Medicare or private health insurance.