Eligible BUPA overseas members are fully covered to use the Wise Specialist Emergency service.
WiSE has an agreement with Bupa (HI) that Bupa will pay the standard fees as below:
- Standard Fee: $200 for accessing the Specialist Emergency service. This covers your immediate specialist consultation and assessment, diagnostic imaging and blood tests, observation and any interventions necessary.
- $100 Fee: for a return visit within 1 week – for repeat presentation only or for follow-up
- No Fee: for a return visit within 24 hours – for repeat presentation only or for follow-up
- Coverage for accessing Wise Radiology and Pathology when presenting with a valid outpatient GP/Specialist referral.
- The cost of consumables (Crutches, Camboots, etc) will be at a cost to the patient.
*Bupa overseas members should confirm their eligibility to ensure waiting periods do not apply. Further information click here.
* This fee is not covered by Medicare or health funds. Eligible Bupa overseas insurance members are covered.