Would you like a career at WiSE?
The Walk in Specialist Emergency (WiSE) Clinic has been established to provide greater choice to patients in how they access urgent medical care. Experts in Emergency medicine will now be available to provide comprehensive, coordinated urgent care in non-life-threatening situations – from initial consultation and diagnostic services to treatment and specialist referral if required – without the patient having to visit a hospital.
WiSE doctors are passionate about acute care and the opportunity to make emergency specialist care for non-life-threatening conditions more accessible within the community.
Our culture is progressive and collaborative with a supportive leadership team and an ambitious vision for the development of the business. We strive to develop a close team environment whilst maintaining a high-performance culture. All staff are expected to share and promote culture and values within the business.
- Registered Nurses
- Senior Emergency Doctors / FACEMs
Current Positions Available
Registered Nurses with experience in Emergency medicine are invited to join the clinical team at WiSE. We provide a challenging, stimulating and supportive environment being the first stand-alone Emergency Clinic based in the community.
You will work closely alongside Senior Emergency Doctors (FACEMs) as well as our strong team of Registered Nurses, Radiographers, Sonographers and Specialist Doctors.
Successful applicants must have:
- Emergency Medicine experience. Minimum 2 years
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff and other medical and non-medical personnel verbally and in writing
- Dedication to ongoing clinical excellence
- Ability to engage with the business and operations of Wise
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Be highly motivated and a desire to change the healthcare culture
- Paediatric experience
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to work within the interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated computer literacy with email and an electronic patient record system
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated evidence of integration of theoretical knowledge and clinical skills, critical thinking and analysis in their daily practice as a registered nurse
- Demonstrated effective time management skills and ability to prioritise competing workloads with in a complex environment
Please submit your resume via the apply button or email Kate Robertson at [email protected] for more information.