Jenny is a qualified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) with over 10 years experience in private practice and almost 20 years working within Child & Family Health.
Jenny is passionate about supporting new parents, using evidence-based information, in their adjustment to parenting.
Her previous background has been working within the public and private health systems both in maternity and throughout a range of different disciplines. Jenny has two children.
- IBCLC International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
- Registered Nurse/ Certified Midwife
- Family Partnership Training NSW Institute of Psychiatry
- Infant Massage Instructor IMIS (Infant Massage Information Service)
- Bachelor of Arts University of NSW
Classes held with Jenny include
- Postnatal Breastfeeding Services
- Antenatal Breastfeeding Services
- Early Childhood Services