What does WiSE Fracture Clinic provide?
Who should visit WiSE Fracture Clinic?
The WiSE Fracture Clinic provides an all inclusive facility for your patients with a fractures and/or musculoskeletal injury.
Patients that will benefit include:
- Wise Specialist Emergency Clinic patients requiring follow up
- Any patient who would have be sent to the local Emergency Department
- Any fractures, including those that may require surgical management
- Sports injuries that may require specialist opinion and management
- Musculoskeletal complaints, acute or chronic, that may benefit from rapid assessment.
- Referrals are required to access our Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Contact our administrative staff to make a booking
- There is a a $115 Facility Fee* per visit
- The Orthopaedic specialist consultation and assessment, diagnostic imaging, blood tests, observation and any treatment necessary will be covered by Medicare*
- Cost of consumables may apply (Fibreglass casts, splinting, crutches, camboots)
- Physiotherapy costs may apply. HICAPS available**
- If surgery is required, fees will be discussed with you prior to admission
*Medicare eligible patients
**Private health-insurance with extras cover