At WiSE Fracture Clinic, our vision is to provide immediately accessible, patient-focused Orthopaedic care in a way that responds to the needs of the community. We make this possible by providing consultation, diagnosis, and treatment on site for all fractures. Here you will receive immediate medical attention from highly experienced Orthopaedic surgeons. All of the Orthopaedic surgeons at our facility are college recognized Fellows of the world-renowned AOA training program. The benefits of visiting Wise Fracture Clinic allows for the patent to have access to all care under the one roof, including streamlined systems and reducing the time spent in receiving care.
What does WiSE Fracture Clinic provide?
- On-site Physiotherapists, X-ray, CT, Pathology, Musculoskeletal-specialised
- Ultrasound and rapid local access to MRI
- Twice-weekly fracture clinics
- After-school and after-hours clinics
- Specialist assessment and management of all sport and musculoskeletal injuries
- Direct referral by primary health care clinicians
- Online Referral System with same day response
- No-gap surgical management
Who should visit WiSE Fracture Clinic?
- Wise Specialist Emergency Clinic patients requiring follow up
- Any patient who would have be sent to the local Emergency Department
- Any fractures, including those that may require surgical management
- Sports injuries that may require specialist management
- Musculoskeletal complaints, acute or chronic, that may benefit from rapid assessment
- Immediate results available when seeing the Specialist Emergency physician
- You will need a referral
- Contact our administrative staff to make a booking
- For patients who are directly referred from a GP to the Fracture Clinic there is a $100 specialist access fee per visit