RESPIRATORY & VACCINATION CLINIC
COVID-19 VACCINE AVAILABLE AT RYDE RESPIRATORY CLINIC
If you are experiencing a cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat, or troubled breathing you will be seen in our Respiratory Clinic.
The WiSE Specialist Emergency Clinic team is working with the Commonwealth Department of Health, MQ Health and Northern Sydney Primary Health Network to establish a Primary Care Respiratory Clinic adjacent to, but totally separate from the regular WiSE Specialist Emergency Clinic.
The Respiratory clinic will be available to assess people with mild-moderate respiratory symptoms and test and diagnose cases including COVID-19, influenza and pneumonia.
It aims to take the pressure off local emergency departments who will need to prioritise severe cases, and relieve pressure on local general practices, so that they can continue to safely care for patients for non-respiratory related conditions.
For NSW Respiratory Clinics and the Ryde Respiratory Clinic online bookings visit here
Open Monday – Sunday, 8am to 5pm.
We are offering Covid-19 Vaccinations to all persons over 12 years of age
Due to low vaccine supply all Pfizer vaccination bookings are taken. As supply increases bookings will appear on our booking page . We don’t have a waiting list available
Australian Immunisation Register
Please allow up to 10 business days for your vaccine to appear on your immunisation history
Any queries regarding vaccines from Ryde Respiratory Clinic please email [email protected]
ABOUT THE CLINIC
WHO IS THE CLINIC FOR?
- To help people that may have chest colds, flu and other respiratory infections.
- People who are experiencing unusual shortness of breath
WHY NOT GO TO MY LOCAL DOCTOR OR HOSPITAL?
- The Clinic aims to help local doctors and hospital emergency departments, by taking the pressure off them during this very busy time.
- The Clinic can assess people with respiratory symptoms
- The Clinic can diagnose cases of influenza, pneumonia and COVID-19
- People diagnosed with severe illness will be referred to the most appropriate health service for treatment
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening or severe condition, please call triple 0 or attend your local hospital
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- The clinic is FREE as it is a partnership between the WiSE Clinic team, Australian Department of Health and Northern Sydney Primary Health Network
WHO IS RUNNING THE CLINIC?
- The clinic is run by General Practitioners, Nurses and Specialists.
WHERE IS THE CLINIC, HOW DO I GET IN?
This clinic is appointment-based only. Walk-ins are not accepted.
To learn more visit the Department of Health website here.
For NSW Respiratory Clinics and the Ryde Respiratory Clinic online bookings visit here.
If you are unable to book online, please call 0412 611 948.
The Respiratory Clinic is located at 39 Delhi Rd, North Ryde (behind Trinity Business Complex) Entrance Rivett Road.
The carpark is found on-site. Please stay in your car on arrival. One of our staff members will come to get you from your car when it’s time to be seen.
Respiratory Clinic opening hours
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Monday – Sunday
Primary Care – Central Patient COVID-19 Triage Hotline –1800 020 080