If a patient presents to WiSE & needs to be referred to a specialist our Wise Specialist Emergency Doctors will work closely with our network of acute specialist doctors such as a Physiotherapist to coordinate your care and optimise your health outcomes.
Initial physiotherapy consult $89
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is the treatment of injury, disease and disorders through physical methods such as
What do Physiotherapists treat?
There is much misconception that Physiotherapists just treat individuals who may have suffered an injury while playing a sport. In fact physiotherapists can treat any of the following
- back pain
- posture problems
- sport and workplace injuries
- Reduced mobility
- Rehabilitation following surgery
What types of Physiotherapy are there?
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Neurological Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Cardiovascular/Pulmonary Physical Therapy
If you have any concerns please give us a call